1. You must arrive at the Cinema location at least 5 minutes prior to starting time of the show. In possible events of customer arriving late the viewing time may be shortened if it is not possible to carry on the showtime due to following reservations.
2. The customer is responsible for setting the time and date correctly in the reservation. Customer also takes the responsibility that the maximum amount of people has been booked accordingly via our reservation system. The booking confirmation email confirms the booking.
3. Bookings can be cancelled free of charge 24hrs prior to starting time of the booked show. Cancellations can be done via phone or email and need to be confirmed in order to become valid. 75€ charge is made from bookings cancelled in less than 24hrs before starting time. In a case where customers fail to show up to a private show a full price will be charged.
4. We reserve the full right to deny access to the cinema if a person seems intoxicated. If a show needs to be cancelled or interrupted due to intoxicated person the person in question will be charged 75€.
5. Payment can be done on-site with bank- or credit-cards (VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Electron, Maestro, JCB). We do not accept culture coupons. Established businesses can be billed after the show when sufficient company information is provided.
6. Please note that all of the movies are in English.
7. The service provider can change these terms without notifying customers.